Especially in the field of cosmetics, lavender has been used widely and it has started to show up in the kitchens in recent years with the benefits it provides. Here are the most curious lavender recipes …
Instead of consuming lavender as tea, it is possible to create different flavors by using it in meals.
Lavender is known as a plant that is widely used especially in the field of cosmetics. Lavender, which relaxes with its relaxing effect of oils and gives many people peace of mind with its scented candles, has begun to show up in the kitchens in recent years besides tea. You can take advantage of the sweet smell of lavender and its aroma in many desserts and recipes.
Solution to insomnia problem!
Lavender, often considered an ornamental plant because of its pleasant smell and beautiful color, is the savior of those who suffer from insomnia. Instead of consuming lavender as tea, you can create different tastes in your meals. If you have not yet met a lavender flavor, here are recipes that are beautifully lavender to each other:
If you want lavender syrup you will prepare at home, in cocktails, you can use a cup of grilled if you like. The smell of intense aroma and miso, as well as the sense of relief it creates, are priceless.
Lavender syrup materials:
- 2 cups of water
- 2 cups of sugar
- 4 soup spoon freshly picked lavender
Lavender syrup construction:
- Boil the water, pour the sugar on it and mix it.
- Boil a few boats.
- Add some 4 tablespoons of sprouted lavender as it gets cold.
- Mix 1-2 times and transfer a kavanoza.
- Close the lid firmly and stand in the fridge for 2 weeks.
A description that will impress you with its fragrance and then with its taste. Lavender cookies, which you can also present to your loved ones with tiny packages, are candidates to buy lavender cakes that are presented on special occasions.
- 225 grams butter
- Half cup of powdered sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 + 1/4 cups of flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 tablespoon lavender seeds
- 1 sweet spoon of lemon bark
Lavender cookie making:
- Slowly bake the lavender seeds in a low-fat pan, bake out the stinks.
- Beat butter and sugar until homogenous creamy consistency is achieved.
- Add the egg and continue to rumble.
- Reduce the lavender seeds you baked with a knife as much as possible.
- Add lemon peel seed and lavender seeds and mix.
- Add the blend to squeeze the flour and the flour.
- Stretch the cookie dough and let it rest in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Heat the oven to 190 degrees 5-10 minutes before removing the cookie dough from the fridge.
- Cut the pieces on the oven tray with cool paper and cookie dough and cut them in the size of a meal spoon and lay them on the tray. If you like, open the dough and give shape with the help of a cookie mold.
- Bake for 15 minutes in the oven you have preheated.
- When you remove it, let it cool for 10 minutes without touching it.
Lavender celery with olive oil
You’re wrong if you think Lavender is just sweet. Celery’s unique flavor and lavender setting makes it possible to catch a flavor that will never be forgotten.
Olive oil lavender celery ingredients:
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 carrot
- 1/6 lemon
- 1 bay leaf
- Half a bunch of dill
- 1 sweet spoon salt
- 1 pinch of powdered sugar
- 2 oranges
- 400 gr fresh celery
- 1 teaspoon of lavender
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 onion
Construction of lavender celery with olive oil:
- Peel and slice the celery and stand in lemon juice.
- In a pan, make sure the oil is colored by sipping very fine grated carrots, onions, garlic, bay leaf and dill.
- Add 1 oranges.
- Then filter out the filter. Add celery and saute it with salt, sugar and lemon juice.
- When you have added enough water, leave to cook. Add lavender balls with crust and slices of peeled orange. Serve the cold.
Lavender cupcake recipe
Have you ever tried a lavender cupcake? Very light but very delicious taste … Try it absolutely …
- 150 gr butter (at room temperature)
- 120 gr sugar
- 150 gr flour
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 0.5 teaspoon lavender
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Beat the butter with sugar. Continue to add and mix in individual eggs. Add lavender and lemon juice. Unu and baking powder, stir thoroughly and dough.
- Lubricate the cake plates, you do not need to lubricate if you are using paper molds. Cook for 15-20 minutes at 180 degrees