What is Borage oil?
Borage oil, a kind of oil that is produced from leaves and flower parts of borage plant. Borage (Borago officinalis) is a wildflower commonly called Starflower.
A large plant in front … (46 cm in length) There are bright blue flowers in a star shape and they can be found almost in the wild in all parts of the world. A famous plant that is known and used more than 1500 years.
Roman historian Pliny wrote about the benefits of Borage and was suspected that the leaves of Borage can cause an absolutely forgetful drunkenness when she joined the mysterious Nephenthe potion as in Homer’s writings.
In the Middle Ages, borage was placed in tea used for medical treatments
This oil is so precious that it is a fatty acid and the richest source of fatty acid known as gamma-linolenic acid (GLA). (24%)
It is grown in North and West Anatolia and Marmara Region
The main thing that is valuable in this oil is that it has a rich content of fatty acid, called gamma-linolenic acid. Today the plant of Borage is planted for the most valuable oil in its seeds, not for its leaves and its body.
What are the benefits of borage oil?
- Many miraculous effects of borage oil have been observed.
- It moisturizes the skin and gives elasticity to the skin. It is recommended that people with dry skin use this oil. This does not only soften your dry and damaged skin but at the same time relaxes patients with chronic skin disorders such as eczema and atopic dermatitis.
- This is also known that people with skin diseases have the healing properties of this oil.
- That is also effective in the healing of infections and infections.
- He’s organizing hormones. It also has diuretic properties.
- It is also beneficial for the treatment of neurological diseases because of its effect on borage oil which is a sedative feature.
- Breastfeeding mothers also help in increasing the volume.
- Borage oil affects the strengthening of the immune system.
- There is also a fever-reducing effect of borage oil, which is also effective against colds. They can also be used as an expectorant.
- It also has the appetizing qualities of borage oil. The use of borage oil by people suffering from loss of appetite will cure the problem of appetite.
- It also benefits the regular operation of the intestines. It also has the ability to clean blood. Another beneficial effect of Borage oil is that it has renewable properties of cells.
- In the treatment of stomach diseases, especially stomach has a positive effect on the ulcer diseases.
- It allows bowel worms to be thrown down.
- This oil also relieves, at least alleviates, rheumatism pain. Borage, prostate, etc. are also used for the treatment of diseases such as borage oil.
- It can be effective in increasing the transmission of nerve stimulation, which is extremely important in the treatment of a disease that leaves the body vulnerable, such as Alzheimer’s.
What are the side effects of borage oil?
Side effects such as indigestion, nausea, constipation, bloating, diarrhea and rash have rarely been seen.
Borage oil may increase the likelihood of a crisis because some patients may fall into the crisis threshold. It can also act as anticoagulant or blood thinner and interact with medicines such as Warfarin. If you are on medication such as a crisis medicine or a blood thinner, do not use oil.